1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by OYAWORK NG (hereinafter, OYAWORK NG).
Browsing the OYAWORK NG website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to OYAWORK NG or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that the person in charge is 7TH LEGION LIMITED
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal the email email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and OYAWORK NG will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, OYAWORK NG conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to OYAWORK NG and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OYAWORK NG and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OYAWORK NG or third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which OYAWORK NG provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OYAWORK NG or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OYAWORK NG or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OYAWORK NG, without any of them being transferred to the user. the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OYAWORK NG, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OYAWORK NG and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OYAWORK NG of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from OYAWORK NG. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about OYAWORK NG, or include illegal content, contrary to the good customs and public order.
OYAWORK NG is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OYAWORK NG excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content through external links, which may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OYAWORK NG is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, OYAWORK NG declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. OYAWORK NG does not guarantee or is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OYAWORK NG is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to OYAWORK NG properly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or differences that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s domicile or to those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
Last revision in force: April 10, 2023